A great way to earn money for your organization, give your friends and family something worth purchasing, and support local businesses.
As a family-owned business that uses local food (when available), we really love supporting the community. If you're in search of a convenient and appealing fundraiser, we're here to help.
Marilyn’s will provide our delicious, homemade pies at our special rate of $9.00 - $11 per large 9" pie. We have added pricing tiers to offer more options. Then, you and your organization can resell the pies at your own desired price (we suggest reselling pies for $15). You control the profits while supporting a local independent business.
Our pies are made from scratch with as many local ingredients as possible, just like Grandma used to do. We now use only Indiana Blueberries and will continue to add exclusively local fruits. We do not use artificial flavors, lard or preservatives.
We typically run fundraisers a few weeks before Easter and Thanksgiving, but if you're interested in using our pies for your fundraiser during another part of the year, we'd love to accomodate your needs. Get in touch!
Pick up your fundraising pies before March 24th for just $9. After Easter, pick up your pies between April 7th - 21st for $9.50.
Click below for more details.
Pies will be provided unbaked for convenience and freshness, and need to be frozen or baked within 4 hours. We package the pies with baking instructions so you can enjoy fresh homemade pie at your convenience. This year we are offering the option of baked pies for an upcharge. We don't recommend freezing the pies already baked, but for some flavors it works. All flavors are in standard double crust (bottom and top) or crumb topping-a delicious mixture of brown sugar, flour, pecans.
- Apple - 3 varieties of Michigan apples
- Cherry - tart Michigan cherries enhanced with almond extract
- Blueberry - Indiana local blueberries
- Peach - a new addition to our fundraiser list because of our new Michigan supplier
- Strawberry Rhubarb - sweet strawberries and tart rhubarb makes this a delicious combination
- French Silk (ready to eat) - this is a rich and sinful chocolate treat. Real butter makes ours stand alone. Topped with a non-dairy whipped topping. Freezes well.
- Very Berry - Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, red raspberries
- Pecan - traditional pecan filling and chopped pecans
- Sugar Free (made with Splenda): Apple, Cherry, Peach
Read more about our Pies.