A great way to earn money for your organization, give your friends and family something worth purchasing, and support an independently-owned business.
Delivery to Chicago - March 2018
Order our pies to raise money for your organization and we'll deliver the pies to you. (Delivery applies to 200 pie minimum and any location within 75 mi of our location.) You can choose either frozen or baked, ready-to-eat pies.
- Frozen Pies: Order by 3/13 for delivery Friday 3/23 or Saturday 3/24
- Baked Pies: Order by 3/18 for delivery Wednesday 3/28 or Thursday 3/29
If you order frozen pies, we'll package the pies with baking instructions so you can enjoy fresh homemade pie at your convenience. If you order baked pies, we don't recommend freezing those, but for some flavors it works.
Marilyn’s will provide our delicious, homemade pies at our special rate of $9.00 - $11 per large 9" pie. We have added pricing tiers to offer more options. Then, you and your organization can resell the pies at your own desired price (suggested retail price $15-$18). You control the profits while supporting a local independent business.
Quality Ingredients & Award-Winning Pie
Our pies are made from scratch with as many local ingredients as possible, just like Grandma used to do. We now use only Indiana Blueberries and will continue to add exclusively local fruits. We do not use artificial flavors, lard or preservatives. Our Very Berry pie was named "Best Pie East of the Mississippi by Sustainable Table's Pie Across America! As a family-owned business, we love supporting the community through our fundraising program.
All flavors are in standard double crust (bottom and top) or crumb topping — a delicious mixture of brown sugar, flour, pecans.
- Apple - 3 varieties of Michigan apples
- Cherry - tart Michigan cherries enhanced with almond extract
- Blueberry - Indiana local blueberries
- Peach - a new addition to our fundraiser list because of our new Michigan supplier
- Strawberry Rhubarb - sweet strawberries and tart rhubarb makes this a delicious combination
- French Silk (ready to eat) - this is a rich and sinful chocolate treat. Real butter makes ours stand alone. Topped with a non-dairy whipped topping. Freezes well.
- Very Berry - Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, red raspberries
- Pecan - traditional pecan filling and chopped pecans
- Sugar Free (made with Splenda): Apple, Cherry
Read more about our Pies.